This 5-Day Mini Webinar Series is all about anxiety and your gut!
Ready to reduce your anxiety symptoms? Join our Free 5-day Mini Webinar Series – Anxiety & Your Gut with 5 days of learning, reflection, and actionable steps, designed by our Medical Herbalist and Naturopath, Jessica Sherwood!
This webinar series is designed to give you insight into your symptoms, and how they may be related to your gastrointestinal tract while giving you the knowledge to make lasting lifestyle changes to reduce your anxiety symptoms. Our program has been designed from our experience in Naturopathy and Herbal Medicine to give you the results you want using the principles of doctor as teacher and food as medicine.
Here’s what’s included in your Mini Webinar Series:
Downloadable Workbook: This comprehensive workbook contains my top tips, and strategies to help you to get the most out of the webinars.
Recording Your Food and Bowel Movements Handout
5 daily videos from Jessica Sherwood – Available for 2 weeks
- Day 1: The Gut-Brain Axis
- Day 2: Gastrointestinal Inflammation
- Day 3: Food and your gastrointestinal system
- Day 4: Herbs for Anxiety
- Day 5: Lifestyle Changes for Anxiety
Access to a private Facebook group to help keep you connected and supported.
With the 5-day Mini Webinar Series – Anxiety & Your Gut you’ll achieve:
- Insight into how your gastrointestinal tract affects your brain
- More energy
- Improved digestion
- Reduced anxiety
Who will benefit from this Mini Webinar Series?
- People who want to understand their symptoms and know how to make lifestyle changes to change them.
- Anybody who wants more energy, improved digestion, and improved mental clarity.
- Anyone who is feeling sluggish, fatigued, depleted, bloated, or overwhelmed, and wants to improve their health.
- Anybody with recurring thoughts, hesitancy to socialise, weight management problems, irritability, or has sleepless nights.
Q: How much time will I need to commit?
A: 20 minutes per day.
Q: Do I need to have diagnosed anxiety to join?
A: No, everyone is welcome
This Free Mini Webinar Series will run from the 12th of April to the 16th of April 2021.
If this sounds like you, what are you waiting for? Click Sign-Up to join in on the webinars.
You may do this course with a Friend but they will also need to register and pay for their content. This course content is for one person and is copyright protected and sharing of your content is strictly prohibited.